Monday, May 23, 2005

First thoughts

I started out as a marijuana legalization activist but later evolved into a drug policy reform activist. In 2000, I also became a Democrat activist. Now it is 2004 and I decided to start this blog to track my thoughts on politics and life in general. As such this will include blogs on Democratic politics, drug policy reform, my life - health, life in Houston, life as a tech support person and anything else that comes to mind.

I hope that others will want to participate and will add to comments that I make and links that I provide. Topics may be diverse because I am using this blog to chronicle both my activism and my life. I hope others enjoy it and give suggestions and comments.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pete Guither said...

Good luck. I look forward to reading more.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home